Pages

8.13.2009

"The Last Battle"

Have you ever read the Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis? I have and my favorite of these seven books is called The Last Battle. I will try to tell you why it is my favorite book without spoiling it for you. The first reason it is my favorite is because all (but one) of the people who ever entered Narnia return! Secondly, Aslan defeats the evil in Narnia for good. The old Narnia which Aslan once created is now destroyed. But Aslan now creates a much better place than old Narnia. Now we have reached my third reason of why The Last Battle is my favorite book. It is my favorite book because of the way it ends. Evil is defeated forever. There is happiness and a new Narnia! I think that C.S. Lewis did a fantastic job on writing this book. I hope you will read it and enjoy it as much as I did!
-Grayce, South Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, please visit again!

I Timothy 4:12

Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.