Pages

8.05.2009

A Beautiful Place Called Glacier National Park

If you are looking at traveling to Montana’s Glacier National Park, I highly recommend doing so! Here are some reasons why you should vacation there. Montana is a beautiful place with icy glaciers, lovely flowers, wild birds, colorful fish, and amazing animals. Montana also has very pretty scenery which you can view on some of the many trails that you can hike. My last reason to visit is because of the excellent care that the rangers in charge of Glacier National Park’s welfare have taken in insuring a no- littering policy. I hope that you will get to see Glacier National Park someday, and that you will enjoy your trip as much as I did mine!
-Elizabeth, South Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, please visit again!

I Timothy 4:12

Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.